Translate

Sunday 17 April 2016

Who's Nick?

The keen eyed amongst you may have noticed a new author to these posts! With both John and Rob not in Odessa on the latest trip they are not able to keep you up to date with what is happening, so John has allowed me free access to add my thoughts and try to keep the blog updated for the next couple of weeks!

This is my third visit with the team to Odessa (previous vists September 2014 & May 2015). Many of you will know my daughter, Lydia who has been a regular at Wood Green, though studying in Newcastle only tends to get to Wood Green during the holidays. I regularly attend St Peter’s Church in Droitwich but have got to know a few of you now through these connections. The last two times I came to work at Transition House involved tiling walls and floors and installing suspended ceilings. As I write I am not sure what we have in store this time and will tell more tomorrow.

For now please keep Emlyn, John and myself in your prayers, that we have a safe and productive fortnight. We send our love to you.
Nick Stone