- Main hall, electric, metal work, and all ceiling boards - KOMPLETE
- 2nd hall, electrics, metal work for ceilings and boxing in, all ceiling plasterboards - KOMPLETE
- Changing room, metal work for ceiling, electrics and all plasterboard- KOMPLETE
- Back entrance Hall metal work and OSB walls and 2 doorways KOMPLETE
- Rear Hall, metal work and boarding for walls metalwork and plasterboard (+electrics), plus floor-tiling KOMPLETE
- Technic room, metal work on walls and electrics KOMPLTE
- Large Communal room, flooring, feature walls (tiling) walls, electrics, ceiling, ceiling cannopy (for presentation area) metal work and plasterboarding - KOMPLETE
- Kitchen area, Flooring, metalwork ceiling Komplete (awaiting electrics)
- Front hallway, flooring KOMPLETE
- 2 Bathrooms, TILING KOMPLETE
- STAIRWELL CEILING metal work KOMPLETE
- LARGE Front hallway into MAIN HALLS and CHANGING ROOM, boarding, electrics, ceiling metal work and plasterboard KOMPLETE..
- Entrance stairs are now also tiled and looking GOOOOOOD!
We are so looking forward to 2 things
1) The day (expected to be JUNE) when the building has its grandopening
2) Going bowling again with the children. Tonights 10 pin bowling was the funniest thing you have ever seen - We were able to take 25 of our friends to PAPASHON, a lively (loud DJ'd) alley whcih just ramped up the hype (and children ready for bed) more and more. Mark was singled out by the glamorous compare to win numerous prizes which he kindly donated. The coolest of the prizes was definately the lollipop, closely followed by the free time in the ball pool.
Our bodies have some aches but our photocards, hearts and spirits are full - full of gratitude to GOD.
GOD IS GOOD - Hope you can enjoy these pictures of some selected work, the photos may not mean a lot to you but they do to us. Please stay tuned as we fly home tommorow, more will appear hear - including before and after comparisons and hopefully news of our next projects and steps. Full of gratitude to God - this is BLOGSKI logging off in Ukraine for the moment, ready to resume in the world of less bumpy roads (you try typing in a minubus on the way to the black sea camp)
PS (oh and I forgot to tell say... Mark won the bowling - he wooped the kids - no compassion - but we're not talking about it!)