- The day started well with another study, this time on the disciplines of faithfulness (to God, to our families, friends, oponents and to those who havn't yet come to find their hope in Jesus Christ)
- We then (after eating beautifully home made fruit buns for breakfast) went to work. The surprise of the day at this point was that I had a good idea! We switched the design of one of the new walls around which will provide more borrowed light.
- We then had a surprise visit from a Ukranian TV crew, and I had a small piece to camera to do. They also interviewed some of the folks who live at transition house about their story and how it has been helpful at a pivotal point in their lives. Please do pray for this as it is translated and aired, there is a great message in the story of rescue, forgiveness, hope and certainty in Jesus Christ.
- We then worked through till 5, for an early tea and out to the shelter.
- THANK GOD -HE HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO US: It has been an immensley beneficial day, with many walls looking much more complete and our minds starting to think about new jobs for next week
- PLEASE PRAY : that as we spend time with the young people this evening they will be encouraged by James 4:8 and Rev 21:4.
- Thank you for all your support, it means the world to us and keeps us going on long, dark, sweaty stints in the basement :)